Partnering with Grand Valley Health Plan makes good business sense. Unlike other HMOs in the area, Grand Valley Health Plan is a "staff-model" HMO, owning its healthcare facilities and employing physicians and medical staff. This allows a provider, rather than a third-party insurer, approach to healthcare.
The advantages of Grand Valley Health Plan are many:
- New patients are always accepted.
- Flexible benefit designs, with a variety of plans and co-payments, can be developed to meet the needs of the employer and their employees.
- Quality health care - an "Excellent" accreditation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- No medical underwriting - coverage is guaranteed.
- No limitations on pre-existing medical conditions.
- No claim forms.
Call (616) 949-2410 for more information.